Guided City Tour
On this 1-hour guided tour you will experience the sights and places located close to the Helsinki city center and you will also have a panoramic drive around the Kaivopuisto park area and along the scenic coastline. During the tour there will be possibilities for photo stops if time permits.
On this tour you will see:
- Market Square, City Hall and the Presidential Palace
- Katajanokka Art Nouveau (Jugend) neighbourhood, the Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral and the ice breakers.
- Senate Square with its historical monuments, for example the Cathedral of Helsinki.
- Railway station
- Oodi Central Library and the surroundings of the Töölö Bay park.
- Bulevard and Esplanade Park Streets
- The panoramic drive and glimpse of Suomenlinna Fortress island
- Please note, on some tours the access to all the above mentioned locations might not be possible
Eco-Friendly and relaxed
The tour includes :
- The route mentioned above
- 1 hour guided tour on max 4 person TukTuk electrical vehicle.
- Live audio system guiding with time for questions and conversations
- Blankets and umbrellas for the duration of the tour
- Feel free to bring your own snacks and beverages onboard!
We are flexible
The pick-up can be arranged to the cruise port, railway station or to your centrally located hotel. Our guide will also listen to your wishes regarding the tour, so if you have a special request, don't hesitate to tell it to us!
Price is 120e including your own, private TukTuk and guide for 1-4 persons